The Air Filtration Warehouse Associate position is a multi- faceted role, which involves light manufacturing/air filter assembly work, as well as general other tasks including pulling orders, organizing the warehouse and moving materials/products.
- Learn to assemble air filter products, work within the team to meet productivity and quality levels.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort, willing to take on various responsibilities as needed.
- Follow all quality control guidelines
- Meet attendance requirements
- Follow and enforce company policies and procedures for safety.
- The proceeding duties are typical for this position however: this description may not include all of the duties that the role may encompass.
Qualifications and/or Experience:
- 1 – 2 years related experience in a shop/warehouse environment
- Forklift and overhead crane experience a plus
• High school diploma or GED
- Full Time Hourly