Products: FSC1 Single Bag Filter Housing
Filter Bag Housing | Stainless Steel Bag Filter Housing | Filtra-Systems
- Economically Priced, simple design
- No Tools required. V-Clamp cover closure makes changing bags fast and easy.
- No Bypass - bag sealing is guaranteed with our proprietary bag clamping mechanism.
- Easy to Clean - Vessel housings are electropolished stainless steel.
- Versatile - Housing will accept either standard or pleated bags.
- Accepts industry standard #2 size filter bags
- Large Inventory available.
- FSC1 series filter bag housings have V-Clamp covers and are rated for 87 psig maximum working pressure.
- ASME "U" stamp is not available on this design
- 2" or 3" Threaded connections available
- These stainless steel bag filter housings use either S4 (304 SS) or S6 (316 SS)
- Vessel gasket selection is N (nitrile) or V (viton)
- Vessel includes perforated SS bag support basket - Basket available with R (round) bottom for standard bags or F (flat) bottom for pleated bags.
- Floor mounting tabs allow for the smallest possible footprint.
- FSC1 style vessels accept industry standard #2 (30") bags.
- On chart below: 01-02-02 [First 01 is # of bags (1), second 02 is the inlet flange size (2") and third 02 is the outlet size (2")]