Products: Discover SCOUT: Your New Mobile Produced Water Recycling System
SCOUT-Mobile Produced Water Recycling System
Need Clean Frac Water (Consistently)?
Developed by Filtra-Systems Company LLC and only offered by Filtra-Systems and Fountain Quail...
...Using a different approach, the Scout is proving pinpoint accurate KPI metrics of produced water recycling for reuse in fracking, flowback, pond-to-pond, AST-to-AST and other oilfield operations are now possible.
Let's face the facts, in fracking, oil, iron, sticky heavy solids, high salinity & other contaminates are a huge problem and keeping them out of your clean tanks, pits, ponds and frac grade water is important to you...
...And it's what makes the Scout unique and appreciated by O&G operators and producers who need clean frac water to frac-on-the-fly.
SAY “BYE BYE” TO PRODUCED WATER—AND SAY “HELLO” TO CLEAN FRAC READY WATER!
The "Scout" recycles 10,000 barrels produced water into clean usable frac water everyday... while saving you millions of dollars in fresh water costs per year.
...Using scientifically proven walnut shell filters (AKA: oil removal filters).
You see, the Scout is effortlessly delivering 2x, 5x or more frac grade water yields compared to conventional gravity separators (CPI, DAFS, TANKS).
And, if that wasn't enough, the Scout 100% guarantees to meet your critical oil field water quality KPI metrics.
Which means, it's been field tested and promises to remove any and all oils, solids, iron and bacteria while recycling your produced water under almost all conditions at, or near, the well pad for reuse in your next frac.
As proof, under normal and extreme operating conditions (rain, snow, wind, heat & cold), the Scout smoothly and rapidly removes 95.1% to 99.3% of suspended solids (TSS) and 89.9% to 99.2% of insoluble hydrocarbons.
Here Are 21 Reasons Why The Scout Will Save You Time And Money:
- You cut down your use of fresh water
- You get clean frac grade water, on demand, as close to your point of reuse as possible
- You make your numbers every month
- You won’t just have a low cost frac water. You have a huge competitive advantage.
- It's breakthrough design treats a full spectrum of grades & types of water because no two produced water samples are the same
- You regularly and easily clean 10,000 BWPD production rate (420,000 GWPD)
- You quickly decrease the amount of storage capacity needed; ponds or AST’s
- You do almost no work because it's a simple plug-in & go, turn-key mobile water treatment system
- REAL easy fully automated operation
- Highly mobile trailer design for fast deployment & setup
- You quickly & easily removes oil, suspended solids (TSS), iron & bacteria contaminates from produced water
- You lower your use of SWD wells for untreated produced water
- You recycle & supply 100% of your frack makeup water requirements
- You'll get crystal clear cleaned frac water with the correct ph & lowest turbidity
- You have positive ORP treatment to help avoid future contaminant growth
- Remote cloud monitored of all systems
- Patented stir media regeneration cycle with backwash volumes less than 1% of production
- You eliminated media changing with permanent & sustainable walnut shell media
- You'll meet or exceed all your federal, state & local water quality requirements
- Recycling your produced water close to the point of production minimizes your risk of spills in transportation & storage.
- You'll invest ZERO capital
- You'll lower your overall oil & gas production costs
- And much much more...
And your best part is, The SCOUT is a turnkey, plug-in & go system, with its own on-board feed pumps, filters and automatic controls.
Fortunately, It requires no operator intervention, customer support or equipment, only electricity, a few hoses connected and the push of a few buttons.
The Scout easily handles the most challenging applications for you; oil, sticky-heavy solids, varying contaminant load and upset inlet conditions, and it...
RecycleS More OF YOUR Produced Water Into Clean Frac READY Water Faster & EASIER!
Maximizing your oilfield investment returns is important to you, right?
Well, another big advantage of recycling produced water is… it increases your profits while building businesses, safeguarding communities, protects the environment and strengthens durable economic health.
It's safe to say Filtra-Systems/Fountain Quail 100% guarantees you'll get a steady flow of the cleanest — next frac ready — recycled produced water available today.
Did you realize how powerful the Scout is?
I wonder how quickly you are going to call to 248-427-9090 because these flexible mobile units can be delivered, positioned and set-up for immediate on-site filtration.
It all adds up to this, why make capital equipment investments or pay premium prices for fresh water when you can get barrels and barrels of frac ready water from your produced water, faster, easier and almost free?
Now, what questions do you have for us?
For more information, case studies and a free demonstration call Filtra-Systems now 248-427-9090. You’ll be glad you called.