Products: Modular Turnkey Water Treatment System
Modular Turnkey Water Treatment System
With over 40 years of engineering, testing and meeting all your KPI’s, these tested and proven outdoor turnkey modular water treatment systems are your all-in-one solution for your toughest water recycling challenges.
In fact, we are so confident all your oil, bulk solids, iron and more can be removed from your dirty water using primary, secondary, and tertiary treatment we are willing to stake our reputation on it.
We promise you:
- Removal of oil, suspended solids, BOD, COD, iron and more.
- Meet or exceed every and all your KPI’s.
- Treat produced water, frac water & flowback water volumes from 1,000 to >100,000 barrels of water per day (BWPD).
- High tolerance for upsets.
- Nonstop performance—minimal down time.
- Turnkey, all-in-one modular package.
- Small footprint.
- Easily expandable.
- You'll never need to build structures to house these modular mobile units.
- Every component and system is thoroughly tested before it leaves our facility then inspected and tested again after assembly at your site, guaranteeing you’ll meet your KPI’s.
- Ongoing support at a moment’s notice.
- Easy to read and use upstream and downstream master controls for single or multiple skids.
- Optimization of chemical dosing through VFD control.
- Daily remote monitoring and reporting of water treatment data by cloud-based communication.
- Extended asset life with high-quality water treatment
- Production continuity and huge productivity gains
- And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
When you partner with Filtra-Systems, you not only get tested and proven reliable technologies; you also get a team of engineering experts to help you solve all your water treatment challenges and problems.
It’s easy to get started: our expert engineers will visit your site to test and analyze your water.
We’ll test for variants such as oil loading, iron and turbidity. Optimization of your process using varied retention times and chemical addition programs will insure your frac sites operate smoothly, efficiently and profitably.
The bottom line: you'll treat/recycle more produced water, frac water or flowback water while reducing your disposal cost, be it in onsite ponds, reinjecting it on location or moving it offsite.
We invite you to call us now, 248-427-9090, no-strings attached.
Our engineering experts are ready to share strategies and options with you to help solve all of your wastewater, groundwater and produced water issues.