We have quietly and successfully built Oil Field process equipment for filtration clients, now, with our expanded facilities, we’d love to build equipment for you too.
Are you short on fabrication capacity, production space, labor or lead time?
Do you simply want to invest your time and efforts where they are more profitable?
Who do you count on when you need a one-stop, all-in-one, process equipment contract fabrication partner who can handle almost everything from design to fabrication to delivery?
Well how about taking a hard look at Filtra-Systems Company, LLC, a Chicksaw Nations Industry Family Company. Why?
Because helping you meet your equipment needs by quickly and efficiently delivering the products and services that you need are what we love doing.
You see, when you call Kent at (580) 276-7307 and you’ll quickly discover contract fabrication production and quality levels plus a delivery schedule that may meet all your critical requirements.
"We love helping oil field/wellhead producers and companies get almost any process equipment they need". -Kent Foster
For 40+ years, successfully engineering, fabricating, delivering and launching over 16,000 systems for hundreds of industries in over 37 nations around the world is also why our clients keep coming back.
Equally important, with an extensive range of fabrication experience, wide array of processing equipment and fabrication capabilities, we can help you with almost any of your process equipment projects.
Across the board, these passionate engineers, designers and fabricators, with tens of thousands of hours of experience can adapt to almost any challenge and contribute their many skills to your project.
Simply put, Filtra-Systems is dedicated to delivering you excellent process equipment and customer service.
You'll welcome the single point of contact, project manager, who will be available from start to finish ensuring good, effective communication.
In short, we'll be happy to build your ASME pressure vessels, B31.3 process piping and modular skids as well as many other complex systems with numerous moving parts and controls.
Check out our facilities highlights:
Farmington Hills, MI
- ASME “U” Stamp
- NBIC “R” and “NB” Stamps
- Fabrication Area, 62,500 Sq-Ft.
- Paint Booth, 3,000 Sq-Ft.
- UL 508A Certified Electrical Panel Shop, 3,750 Sq-Ft. – Turn Key controls systems design, manufacturing and integration.
- (1) 3 Ton, 14’ under hook
- (3) 5 Ton, 14’ under hook
- (4) 20 Ton, 25’ under hook
- (2) 20 Ton, 28’ under hook
- Laser Table Specs – 5’ x 10’. Up to ¾ Carbon Steel and 1/2” Stainless Steel
- Materials Experience (CS, SS, DSS)
- B31.3 Piping systems and process skids
- Specialty gaskets, seals and membrane manufacturing.
- Welding Processes including GMAW, GMAW-P, RMD, FCAW and GTAW.
- Located off Interstate 40 in central Tennessee, 45 minutes east of Nashville. Adjacent to rail spur.
- ASME “U” Stamp
- NBIC “R” Stamp
- Fabrication Area, 110,000Sq. Ft
- Blast Booth 1,536 Sq Ft
- Paint Booth 1,536 Sq. Ft.
- Plural Paint system for efficient and cost effective high performance coatings application.
- (3) 10 ton
- (1) 3 ton
- (1) 2 ton
- Hook Height: 13’-3”
- Mazak Optiplex 4020 Laser
4000watts, 6’ x 12’ dual tables, 3-Axis,
Max thickness: 1”hrs, 1/2” S/S , 3/8” Alum.003 to .005 tolerance
- Welding Processes including GMAW, GMAW-P, RMD, FCAW, SAW and GTAW.
- Plate roller specs — Max Part Size: 10’L x 10’D x 7/8” THK
- Machine centers specs — 3-Axis, Table Size 36”w x 64”L,Max Spindle Speed 8100rpm
- Located off Interstate 35 in southern OK, 1.5 hours north of Dallas.
With all this talent and equipment at your fingertips, you can get almost anything fabricated for your oil field and wellhead processing including:
- ASME Pressure Vessels
- Filter Housings
- Modular Units
- Heater Treaters
- Separators, Stock Tanks and Walkways
- Pipe, Process and Equipment Skids
- Machine Frames
- Process Piping (Liquid or Gas)
- And that’s just the tip of the iceberg…
We invite you to call Kent at Filtra-Systems, (580) 276-7307.
It’s a simple invitation with and no-strings attached.
When you call Kent with your ideas and specs, he’ll ask you questions about your project and if it makes sense for both of you, he’ll give you a free, no-obligation quote to contract fabricate your process equipment for you or your clients.
So give Kent a call now, (580) 276-7307.
Below are a few of these projects we have manufactured:
10 x 30 Heater Treaters.
ASME Section VIII Div 1 Oil Field Equipment.
ASME Section VIII Div 1 Filtration Vessels B31.3 Process Piping.
Plus, SA-333 CrC Materials-Low Temp Service Electrical Controls Designed And Built In-House.
Wellhead Skid with Separators and Heater Treaters.
ASME Section VIII Div 1 Filtration Pressure Vessels with B31.3 Piping.
When you want your free, no-obligation quote, call Kent at Filtra-Systems, (580) 276-7307.