Oil Mist Elimination
Located at the CNC machine, The Eliminator first stage separator uses Filtra-Systems patented separation system returning clean cutting fluid directly back to the CNC Machine for reuse and exceptional efficiency.
Mist droplets are returned to the CNC machine as reusable coolant. Saving you coolant cost. And even better, zero mist or fluids travel into your duct work.
Sizes are available for 250 CFM to 2,000 CFM.
Installation for ductwork kits are available.
Features and Benefits
- Fluids are returned directly to the machine for additional use.
- Returned fluids show additional savings by not exhausting outside a plant or capturing inside a filter.
- Modular duct clamp system ensures leak-free connections.
- Standard and custom sizes to fit all applications.
- Individual machines from 250 - 2,000 CFM capabilities.
- Optional standard ductwork, for every application, available upon request.
What questions do you have about this filtration equipment?
Let our team of experienced applications engineers review your process and make recommendations that will be best for your application, facility and business.
Explore Related Featured Projects
Below you will find some projects that have benefited from our technology.