Protect Your Employees, Clients, Patients and Yourself From Airborne Viruses & More With The New
Discover the new Filtra-Systems StealthMD™ Air Purifier which has been scientifically tested and proven to deactivate 99.4% of COVID-19 viral particles on almost any surface in 30 minutes or less.
The StealthMD™ is also engineered to remove dust, odors, pathogens and other nuisance airborne particles that surround you every day.
These customizable plug-and-play units have a multi-stage filtration system that includes HEPA, MERV, carbon and Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NPBI) technology to remove pathogens, including COVID-19 from your areas.
The StealthMD™ leverages Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization, which uses an electronic charge creating a plasma field filled with a high concentration of positive (+) and negative (–) ions that replicate those commonly found in nature.
These ions travel by the air stream where they attach to particles, pathogens and gases/odors.
The ions deactivate pathogens by robbing them of life-sustaining hydrogen.
According to a study published on June 2, 2020, by Innovative Bioanalysis, positively charged hydrogen ions generated from NPBI technology and binding to the COVID-19 virus render 99.4% of viral particles inactivated on a surface after 30 minutes.
Air cleaners and air purification are now more important than ever before.
Pathogen awareness and mitigation have become the highest priorities as it relates to our personal safety and that of our customers and employees.
The StealthMD is built to handle any application from the manufacturing floor, office, to the restaurant.
These simple effective units have a four-stage filtration system; Merv 10 pre-filters and Merv 15 multi-pocket main bag filters, 2” carbon odor banks and the Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization final stage.
The media-style filters will provide ACTIVE filtration for the dirty air passing thru them while the ionizer projects ions into the clean air stream to provide active air filtration outside of the unit.
The ions produced travel into the occupied spaces, cleaning the air everywhere the ions travel, even in unseen spaces.
Sizes are available from 250 CFM to 3500CFM.
Units are available in many sizes to accommodate different environments.
The StealthMD™ is perfect for almost any business environment, big and small, including:
- Hospitals and Waiting Rooms
- Military Facilities
- Business Offices
- Retail Stores
- School Cafeterias
- Manufacturing Facilities
- And so much more...
The StealthMD™ can easily be customized to fit your facility.
Features and Benefits
- NEEDLEPOINT BIPOLAR IONIZATION (NPBI)
This patented technology uses an electronic charge to create a plasma field filled with a high concentration of + and – ions that replicate those commonly found in nature. These ions travel by the air stream to the space where they attach to particles, pathogens and gases/odors. *An ion is a molecule or atom that is positively or negatively
charged, meaning that it has electrons to give or needs electrons to become uncharged, thus becoming stable.
- Particles – As the ions attach to airborne particles (including fine, sub-micron particles) they are then attracted to each other. This effectively increases their mass and size making the particles larger and more easily filterable, thus increasing the capture efficiency of your air filtration system.
- Pathogens – The ions attack and kill mold spores, viruses and bacteria by stealing away hydrogen from the pathogens, inactivating them, and leaving you with clean and healthy indoor air.
- Gases/Odors – The ions cause chemical, cleaning, and other gases/odors to break down into basic harmless compounds like O2, CO2, N2, and H2Ov, leaving the indoor air fresh smelling and
free of harmful odor-causing VOCs.
- According to a study published on June 2, 2020, by Innovative Bioanalysis, positively charged hydrogen ions generated from NPBI technology and binding to the COVID-19 virus can render 99.4% of viral particles inactivated on a surface after 30 minutes.
Not sure what type of filtration you need? What questions do you have for us?
Let our team of experienced applications engineers review your process to access your needs and make a recommendation that will be best for your application, facility and business goals.
Explore Related Featured Projects
Below you will find some projects that have benefited from our technology.