A pressure filter is the solution for filtering, washing, and dewatering slurries or products.
This high-pressure vertical tower filter press removes solids by passing fluid through a filtration membrane by use of pressure. These filters can be stacked vertically in order to save space and have a relatively small footprint when measured against a conventional plate and frame filter.
The Verti-Press filters are designed to be 100% automatic with minimal operator attention required. All process variables are monitored and displayed on the control panel’s HMI touch screen which also acts as an operator interface.
All filter cakes are discharged from the filter at one end simultaneously. This eliminates the need for cross conveyors and lowers installation costs. Each filter chamber has an independent conveyor, a dedicated filter belt and a prox switch to insure all filter cakes are completely discharged each cycle.
With these filters with individual chamber isolation, you get higher equipment availability providing you greater flexibility when planning for maintenance.
The vertical pressure filter chamber design also minimizes potential chemical exposure outside of the tower filter press, ensuring operator and equipment safety.
In short, when high cake solids and higher wash efficiency are required, along with reliability and maintainability, you'll find the Verti-Press automatic filter press technology a wise investment.
- Using intelligent process controls we feed the slurry into the filter to monitor the optimal cake height.
- Once reach a diaphragm mechanically squeezes the filter bed, to release the liquid but not smash the solids.
- Diaphragm squeeze produces filter cakes as dry as 94% solids.
- The cake can then be washed clean, dewatered again, and finally dried by using a air blow sequence.
- The dry cake can then be discharged.
With four filter size options, and the capability to add filter modules we cover a wide range of capabilities.
Features and Benefits
- Drum filter, centrifuges, vacuum filters
- The vertical pressure filter chamber design also minimizes potential chemical exposure outside of the tower filter press, ensuring operator and equipment safety
Not sure what type of filtration you need or have questions about your equipment?
Let our team of experienced applications engineers review your process to access your needs and make a recommendation that will be best for your business.
Explore Related Featured Projects
Below you will find some projects that have benefited from our technology.