A pressure filter could be your solution for filtering, washing, and dewatering slurries or products.
This high-pressure vertical tower filter press removes your solids by passing fluid through a filtration membrane by use of pressure.
Even better, these filters can be stacked vertically in order to save space and have a relatively small footprint when measured against a conventional plate and frame filter.
The Verti-Press filters are designed to be 100% automatic with minimal operator attention required.
All process variables are monitored and displayed on the control panel’s HMI touch screen which also acts as an operator interface.
All filter cakes are discharged from the filter at one end simultaneously. This eliminates the need for cross conveyors and lowers installation costs.
And, each filter chamber has an independent conveyor, a dedicated filter belt and a prox switch to insure all filter cakes are completely discharged each cycle.
The Verti-press can also be configured with individual chamber isolation, getting you higher equipment availability by providing you with far greater flexibility when planning for maintenance.
The vertical pressure filter chamber design also minimizes potential chemical exposure outside of the tower filter press, ensuring operator and equipment safety.
In short, when high cake solids and higher wash efficiency are required, along with reliability and maintainability, you'll find the Verti-Press automatic filter press technology a wise investment.
- Using intelligent process controls we feed the slurry into the filter to monitor the optimal cake height.
- Once reach a diaphragm mechanically squeezes the filter bed, to release the liquid but not smash the solids.
- Diaphragm squeeze produces filter cakes as dry as 94% solids.
- The cake can then be washed clean, dewatered again, and finally dried by using an air blow sequence.
- The dry cake is then discharged.
With four filter size options and the capability to add filter modules, the Verti-press covers a wide range of capabilities and applications.
Features and Benefits
- Drum filter, centrifuges, vacuum filters
- The vertical pressure filter chamber design also minimizes potential chemical exposure outside of the tower filter press, ensuring operator and equipment safety
Not sure what type of filtration you need or have questions about your equipment?
Let our team of experienced applications engineers review your process to assess your challenges and make recommendations that will be best for your application, facility and business goals.
Explore Related Featured Projects
Below you will find some projects that have benefited from our technology.