Products: Duplex Bag Filter Housings
Duplex Bag Filter | Duplex Filter Housing | Filtra-Systems
Duplex Bag Filter Housings can utilize either single or multi-bag filter housings to ensure that filters are always online, even during bag changes.
- Quickest Turnaround - Our Duplex Bag Filter housings feature a spring balanced lid and
swingboltsthat make bag changes faster than davit swing lid design
- No Bypass - Bag sealing is guaranteed with our compression style bag clamps
- Large Capacity Available - Up to 12 bags per duplex filter housing means higher flowrates can be processed
- Multiple Modes of Operation - Duplex filter vessels are valved for either dual or individual operation
- Wide Variety - Duplex filter housing units can be built with 1-12 bags per vessel, allowing a system sized to your needs
- Flexibility - Accepts both #2 bags or pleated cartridges
- ASME option available
- Duplex units are constructed using FSSB or FSCT series filter vessels. These vessels are rated for 150 psig working pressure, and are available with ASME "U" Stamp.
- Material of construction is 304 SS, 316L SS, or carbon steel. [All carbon steel vessels are painted with epoxy primer]
- Vessel gasket selection is Viton or nitrile
- Vessels include perforated SS bag support basket available with round bottom for standard bags, or flat bottom for pleated bags