Products: PV-50 Standalone Machine Tool Coolant Filter
CNC Coolant Filter | Machine Tool Coolant Filter | Filtra-Systems
Filtra-Systems' PV-50 is a complete, turnkey liquid and air filtration solution for grinding and honing CNC machine tools.
The PV-50 is a vacuum filter that provides coolant or oil at the flow rate, pressure, temperature and clarity that the machine tool requires.
Our Gen II Mist Collector system is attached to the PV-50. The Gen II Mist Collector has a highly effective first stage separator that removes oil mist from the air and recycles the cutting fluid directly back to the machine tool. It uses secondary media filters to ensure that the air in the shop meets OSHA limits.
The PV-50 CNC coolant filter has uses either permanent or disposable media to optimize fluid clarity and remove swarf from machining and grinding operations.
The standard PV-50 machine tool coolant filter includes:
- Filtration Section which utilizes either permanent or disposable media
- Drying Station which removes as much oil as possible from the filtered swarf prior to discharge
- CNC Machine Tool Supply Pumps
- Mist Collector
- Spindle and Cutting Fluid Chiller
- PLC Control Panel, to provide the CNC machine tool with a single operator interface
The PV-50 offers machine tool manufacturers a stand alone, turnkey liquid and air filtration management system with a small footprint, integrated design, reliability, and opportunity for customization to meet each CNC manufacturers specific requirements.