Products: PV-50 Standalone Machine Tool Coolant Filter & Oil Mist Collection
CNC Coolant Filter | Machine Tool Coolant Filter | Mist Collectors
Filtra-Systems' PV-50 machine tool coolant filter is a complete, turnkey liquid and air filtration solution for grinding and honing CNC machine tools.
The PV-50 is a vacuum filter that provides coolant or oil at the flow rate, pressure, temperature and clarity that the machine tool requires.
Our Stealth/Eliminator Mist Collector system is attached to the PV-50.
The Stealth/Eliminator Mist Collector has a highly effective first stage separator which removes oil mist from the air then recycles the cutting fluid directly back to the machine tool for reuse.
The Stealth's secondary media filters makes sure the shop air meets or exceeds OSHA requirements and limits.
The PV-50 CNC coolant filter uses either permanent or disposable media to optimize fluid clarity and remove swarf from machining and grinding operations.
The standard PV-50 machine tool coolant filter includes:
- Filtration Section which utilizes either permanent or disposable media
- Drying Station which removes as much oil as possible from the filtered swarf prior to discharge
- CNC Machine Tool Supply Pumps
- Stealth/Eliminator Mist Collector and Coolant Recovery
- Spindle and Cutting Fluid Chiller
- PLC Control Panel, to provide the CNC machine tool with a single operator interface
The PV-50 CNC coolant filter offers machine tool manufacturers a standalone, turnkey liquid and air filtration management system with a small footprint, integrated design, reliability, and opportunity for customization to meet each CNC manufacturer's specific requirements.
Want a more reliable all-in-one machine tool coolant filter and mist collection coolant recovery system? Call 248-427-9090 now.