Mobile Water Treatment
Our mobile water treatment systems are engineered to be an all-in-one factory-built package complete with:
- All Internal Piping
- Controls Software
- Control Wiring
Portable Filtration System
Being a complete all-in-one, this mobile water filtration system is a portable filtration system.
It can be placed on skids or within a container to provide a compact package with simple connections.
Benefits of Mobile Water Treatment Systems:
- These modular filters make site preparation, mobilization, and demobilization fast, clean, and simple.
- Save you time, labor, and money on water transportation by automatically
- Distributing Water
- Reusing Water
- Cleaning Up Water
- Perfect for the quick removal of PFAS, PFOS, PFOA, and other "forever chemicals"
No Capital Investment & Frequently fits into your operational budget
The Voyager mobile water filtration systems are your comprehensive answer to compact filtration that is highly nimble, versatile and profitable.
Each unit is built and tested within our facility offering the highest level of quality and operation possible.
Built on skids or inside a 20’ / 40’ shipping container makes transportation and setup quick and simple.
The equipment is completely configurable and is a fully automated turnkey solution with options of complete assembled piping, pump, wiring, controls software and filtration tanks/vessels.
Additional options or accessories available include internal heating or cooling, data tracking, KPI tracking, and chemical dosing.
In most applications and processes the equipment comes with all inlet, outlet, and dirty backwash connections mounted on the side of the equipment.
Once connected to the Cam-Loc inlet connections the mobile water treatment equipment only needs a power utility to be started up for operation.
Units can be equipped with an Ion Exchange or STiR (WNF) vessel inside as the primary filtration technology; along with varying options of chemical management stations, KPI data tracking, internal container temperature control, and complete stand-alone operator control inside the equipment.
Many of these features and options enable the equipment, once started to run autonomously.
Varies upon application 0-200 GPM
Rental Systems Available. No Capital Investment
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for emergency situations or large properties where utilities are not readily available.
- These portable skids have the advantages of reducing setup and lead times which gets your project up and running faster.
- Fully tested and build within our manufacturing facility.
- Easy operation and maintenance of systems
- The mobilization of these units from location to location is fast and simple
- Fabrication is quick and units may already be in stock for your program today.
- Shipping is easy.
- Rental Systems Available. No Capital Investment
Not sure what type of filtration you need or have questions about your equipment?
Let our team of experienced applications engineers review your process, listen for roadblocks and make a recommendation that will be best for your application, facility or location.
Our Mobile Water Filtration Systems can be used in a variety of different applications including:
Explore Related Featured Projects
Below you will find some projects that have benefited from our technology.