Custom Industrial Filtration Systems Design & Engineering Services
Mechanical Engineering Services:
- 2D CAD layout drawings in AutoCAD
- 3D Modeling using Solidworks
- FEA simulation via SolidWorks
- CFD simulation via SolidWorks
- CFD simulation via sister company internally developed code
- ASME Section VIII pressure vessel calculation capability
- PLM management of all product data
Electrical Engineering Services:
- 2D system electrical diagrams
- 2D control panel design and build to UL508A
- PLC programming in Siemens, Rockwell, Mitsubishi
- SCADA systems development and data hosting
- UL508A Certified Panel Shop
Process Engineering Services:
- Piping systems design modeling via in-house software
- HVAC modeling and testing via in-house software
- Filtration modeling and testing via in-house software
Dust Collection Airflow Calculator
This customized Airflow Calculator is designed to give you the air volume in a given enclosure and calculate it into CFM with a given number of air changes per hour. When calculating the number of air changes per hour, consider the application and the amount of smoke, fume or particulate to be removed.
A typical ambient weld smoke system should be 8 to 12 ACH. This depends on the amount of welding throughout the shift. Need help with these calculations?... Click here to contact a Filtra-Systems Sales Engineer.
Other applications for this dust collector CFM calculator include sandblasting, shot blasting, grinding, torch cutting, arc gouging, thermal spray, plasma spray, detonation spraying, wire arc spraying, HVOF high-velocity oxy-fuel coating spraying, warm spraying, cold spraying, soldering, robotic welding, powder coating, plasma cutting, sanding.