Products: CNC Machine Tool Coolant Mist Collector—Single or Central Systems
Mist Collector | Healthiest Air | Oil Mist Filters | Mist Eliminators | Mist Filtration
DISCOVER THESE NEW COOLANT MIST COLLECTOR SYSTEMS THAT PROMISE TO REMOVE OIL MIST, RETURNS COOLANT FOR REUSE AND Get you the Healthiest air possible in your facility...
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE THESE MIST COLLECTORS?
Because you want the fastest, easiest and most cost effective way to recover expensive coolant fluids while clearing your facilities’ air of harmful coolant and oil mists.
In a nutshell, "The EliminatorTM" is your at the CNC Machine separation which removes and returns almost all of your coolant oil mist directly back into the CNC machine for reuse.
After The Eliminator, The StealthTM mist collector, using a multi-stage pre-filter and final HEPA filter removes the last of the remaining coolant oil mists. And, even better, you’ll only need to replace the HEPA filter after 2-years or more (depending on usage).
You see, these machine fluid filters stops coolant oil mists from building up in your ducts, on your walls, floors, and machines, increasing safety while greatly reducing your facility maintenance costs. YOUR EMPLOYEES WILL THANK YOU!
By the way, these mist collectors are design to quickly and easily install onto almost any CNC machine tool from almost any manufacturer and fits perfectly into your manufacturing facilities.
The Stealth/Eliminator Mist CollecTION Returns Coolant To The Machine, ReducING Coolant Losses WHILE greatly ImprovING Your Air Quality...
HOW IT’S DONE...
1) The “ELIMINATOR”:
Located at the CNC machine, The Eliminator first stage separator. It uses Filtra-Systems patented separation system returning clean cutting fluid directly back to the CNC Machine for exceptional efficiency.
Up to 99.3% of coolant mist droplets are returned to the CNC machine as usable coolant. Saving you coolant cost. And, zero mist or fluids travel into your duct work.
The Eliminator helps extends the life of the Stealth mist elimination system and filter media while reducing the amount of coolant loss in your CNC system.
You'll also improve your duct cleanliness, minimizing climate control and reduce your facility maintenance costs.
2) SECOND AND FINAL STAGE MIST COLLECTION:
Air from the CNC machine is drawn into the mist collector housing where the second stage oil mist filter removes more mist. Next the final stage coalescing completes the removal of mist.
You’ll be astonished when you discover the small amount of oil mist traveling into the final HEPA filter.
Many installations have shown very low pressure increase across the media filter proving the HEPA filter may only need replacing every two-years.
- RECOVERED FLUIDS ARE RETURNED DIRECTLY TO CNC MACHINE FOR ADDITIONAL USE AND SAVINGS.
- Efficiencies up to 99.3%.
- HEPA filter needs changing only every two-years.
- VFD and collector motor ensures minimum energy usage.
- Modular duct clamp system ensures 100% leak free connections.
- Standard and custom sizes to fit all applications.
- Individual machines from 250 - 2,000 CFM capabilities.
- Central machines from 4,000 - 32,000 CFM capabilities.
- Optional standard duct work, for every application, available upon request.
What questions do you have for us? When you call 248-427-9090, our expert mist collection engineers will be happy to answer all your questions.
- Individual mist collector machines with 250 - 2,000 CFM capabilities
- Central mist collector machines with 4,000 - 30,000 CFM capabilities
- Quick & easy installation
- Efficiencies up to 99.3%
- Standard sizes to fit almost all CNC machines and metalworking applications
- Optional standard ductwork, for every application, available upon request
- Capture Box option uses a chip deflector to prevent chips from entering the ductwork can be provided with each mist collector
"Filtra-Systems would love to help you save time, money and avoid mist collections mistakes. Fill out the inquiry form below or if you are in a hurry to get your questions answered call us now, 248-427-9090, either way, you'll be glad you contacted us."