Products: CNC Machine Tool Coolant Mist Collectors—Single or Central Systems
Mist Collectors | Healthiest Air | Oil Mist Filters | Mist Eliminators | Mist Filtration
DISCOVER THE NEW COOLANT MIST COLLECTOR SYSTEM THAT REMOVES OIL MIST, RETURNS COOLANT FOR REUSE AND Gets you the Healthiest air possible in your facility...
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE THE STEALTH FILTERMIST COLLECTOR?
Because you want the fastest, easiest and most cost effective way to recover expensive coolant fluids while clearing your facilities’ air of harmful coolant and oil mists.
In a nutshell, “The EliminatorTM—At the Machine” separation removes and returns almost all of the coolant oil mist directly back into the CNC machine.
After the Eliminator, The StealthTM mist collector, using a multi-stage pre-filter and final HEPA filter removes the last of the coolant oils. And you’ll only need to replace the HEPA filter after 2-years or more.
You see, these mist filters stop more coolant oil mists from building up in your ducts, on your walls, floors, and machines, greatly reducing your facility maintenance costs.
By the way, these filtermist collectors are design and built to quickly and easily install into your manufacturing facilities.
The Stealth/Eliminator Mist CollecTION Returns Coolant To The Machine, Reduces Coolant Losses, And greatly Improves Your Air Quality...
The Filtra-Systems Stealth/Eliminator Mist Collection system recovers and drains cooling fluids directly back into CNC machines while helping you get the healthiest air possible.
The coolant never leaves the system. What you ultimately get is cleaner coolant and air while reducing your cutting fluid loss.
"You’ll improve your system performance while making your air healthier and reducing your coolant replacement costs."
By the way, pumping collected coolant back to the cutting machine is unnecessary, because the Stealth’s first stage separator (The Eliminator) drains recovered coolant directly back into your metalworking machine.
These proven mist collectors are used in many locations which require high quality air.
These Stealth/Eliminator systems are often used in plants which have specified a maximum of 0.5 mg/m3 of oil mist in plant air. This is much higher than the OSHA requirement of no more than 5 mg/m3 of oil mist in air.
HOW IT’S DONE...
1) The PATENTED “ELIMINATOR”:
Located at the CNC machine, The Eliminator first stage separator, uses Filtra-Systems patented separation system returning fluid filtermist directly back to the CNC Machine for exceptional efficiency.
This means up to 99.3% of coolant mist droplets are returned to the CNC machine as usable coolant. Almost none of these fluids travel through your duct work or the mist collector filter housing.
This key feature extends the life of the Stealth mist collector system and filter media, reducing the amount of coolant loss in the system while improving duct cleanliness, minimizing climate control and reducing facility maintenance costs.
2) SECOND AND FINAL STAGE MIST COLLECTION:
Air from the CNC machine is drawn into the mist collector housing where the second stage oil mist filter removes more mist, then the final stage coalescing completes the removal of mist.
You’ll be astonished when you discover the small amount of oil mist traveling into the final HEPA filter.
Many installations have shown very low pressure increase across the media filter proving the HEPA filter may only need replacing every two-years.
- RECOVERED FLUIDS ARE RETURNED DIRECTLY TO CNC MACHINE FOR ADDITIONAL USE AND SAVINGS.
- Efficiencies up to 99.3%.
- HEPA filter needs changing only every two-years.
- VFD and collector motor ensures minimum energy usage.
- Modular duct clamp system ensures 100% leak free connections.
- Standard and custom sizes to fit all applications.
- Individual machines from 250 - 2,000 CFM capabilities.
- Central machines from 4,000 - 32,000 CFM capabilities.
- Optional standard ductwork, for every application, available upon request.
I bet you have a few questions. How much does it cost? Are my results guaranteed? How do I know which mist collector system would work best in my facility? Call Now, 248-427-9090, our expert mist collection engineers would love to answer all your questions for you.
- Individual mist collector machines with 250 - 2,000 CFM capabilities
- Central mist collector machines with 4,000 - 30,000 CFM capabilities
- Quick & easy installation
- Efficiencies up to 99.3%
- Standard sizes to fit almost all CNC machines and metalworking applications
- Optional standard ductwork, for every application, available upon request
- Capture Box option uses a chip deflector to prevent chips from entering the ductwork can be provided with each mist collector
"Filtra-Systems would love to help you save time, money and avoid mist collections mistakes. Fill out the inquiry form below or if you are in a hurry to get your questions answered call us now, 248-427-9090, either way, you'll be glad you contacted us."