Products: Magne-Tight Magnetic Separator
Magnetic Filter | Magnetic Separator | Filtra-Systems
magne-tight magnetic separator
Filtra-Systems has been helping companies in a wide range of industries meet their industrial filtration needs for almost four decades.
Our magnetic separator design continues this tradition and is highly efficient at removing very fine magnetic particles from machine tool coolant liquids.
The particles filtered from the coolants are typically less than five micron and are incredibly difficult to remove without splitting the coolant package or removing oil additives.
Our magnetic separators obtain a high removal efficiency by passing all of the coolant liquid through a strong magnetic field while controlling the flow pattern.
- This magnetic filter features a gravity flow-through design that eliminates the need for pumps, thereby reducing failure points and future maintenance costs
- The magnetic filtration's unique inside-to-outside flow pattern guarantees 100% of the coolant will pass between the closely spaced magnetic bars, completely eliminating any potential settling problems
- The magnetic bars are indexed periodically to the top of the unit, above liquid level, where the patented scraper design cleans the entire circumference of each magnet during the scraping cycle
- All material scraped from the magnetic bars falls directly into a screw conveyor auger and is discharged from the unit into a sludge hopper
- The Magnet-Tight magnetic separator for sale reduce disposable media consumption in primary filters by removing tramp and ferrous particles from the system and extend coolant life substantially
Filtra-Systems and our unique set of engineered systems have played a critical role in helping companies of various sizes and in a variety of industries effectively clean their industrial coolants of magnetic particles.
We have great pride in being able to not only design and engineer effective filtration systems, but to also provide the needed support our customers expect from us to ensure that their business continues to operate without interruption.
When you have any questions about our magnetic separators or anything else we might offer, please fill out the information below and our filtration experts will be happy to assist you. Contact us today, 248-427-9090!
Our magnetic separator successfully reduced filter media costs by 70% at Asama Coldwater Manufacturing. Visit us to learn how we can do the same for you!
Filtra-Systems designed, engineered, and installed a central coolant filtration system at Navistar International. Learn more about the project here.
- Polishing filter for machining, grinding, lapping, honing, or E.D.M. systems
- Removes tramp oil from systems on a continuous basis
- Removes very fine cast iron and steel from coolant systems better than vacuum filters or pressure filter